Acting Principal Advisor for Communications Ministry
of Information and Communication Technology
- Master of Information Technology and Management,
King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- Master of Business Administration, Morehead State University
- Bachelor of Administration (Computer), Morehead State University
- Bachelor of Accounting, Universityof the Thai Chamber
- The Civil Service Executive Development Program : Visionary and Moral Leadership, Office of the Civil Service Commission
- Course for Middle Managers to prepare the ASEAN community, Office of the Civil Service commission
- Secretary of the Working Group for lifelong learning
- Assistant Secretary the Working Group for integration and support the work of the Ministry of Digital Economy.
- Secretary of the provide computer systems for government.
- Secretary of the Executive Committee and provide computer systems of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.
- Committee and Expert of the Executive Committee and provide computer systems of the Ministry of Interior.
- Vice chairman of the Committee set detail the features computer systems and equipment for teaching, Fiscal year 2013.
Summary of Experience
- 2015 - PresentActing : principal Advisor for Communications
- 2015 - PresentDirector : of Policy and Strategy Bureau
- 2011 - 2015 : Director of e-Government Promotion and Development
- 2006 - 2011 : Director of ICT Center